I love summer as much as the next guy. I know it's important to have a break from school, and be a little less stressed for a few months of the year. But as much as I love laying around and watching Netflix all day, I've been feeling like I need to do something more worthwhile.
With two months of summer ahead of me, I am embarking on an epic journey. Every day for the rest of the summer, I am going to do an act of service for a person or persons. If any of you readers (all zero of you) have an experience or idea for a service project, please share it with me. I need all the help I can get. I'm hoping that this adventure will allow me to grow as a person, and maybe touch the lives of a few others along the way.
So here I am, on day zero, doing a service for myself. I'm going to give my time and energy to (hopefully) make the world a little bit better. While it won't be easy, I know it will be worth it.
If you'd like to go on this journey with me, read on. Maybe you'll even decide to have a journey of your own. We all are busy, and I know not everyone has time to do huge service projects every day, but there is always something we can do to help someone else.
And without further ado, let the summer of service begin.
I love this! Don't give up, I see you haven't posted lately but this is a wonderful idea. For both the people you want to help And for You! So keep at it;P
ReplyDelete